Scary Lizard (Photo)
1. What goes on in a child's 'imaginative mind'?
2. Does 'playfulness' diminsh as we age?
3. As a 'society' do we think we are more educated than our ancestors?
4. To dip or not to ? - if a child decides to use his pointy fingers to replace the painting brush.
5. 'Attention deficit disorder' - why is boredom and lack of focus at young age frowned upon?
Answers to these questions can be tricky and scary;
Thinkabit, Thoughtstem - are efforts to provide these answers.
However - 'Scary Lizard' - is what a young boy calls his colorful freshly painted and patterned lizard.
Is that 'Innocent fear' or 'Imagination'?